Contact Info / Websites

LIST OF LOSERS WHO HAVE NO LIFE

2008-08-12 15:28:27 by dave-mac-dave
Updated

<<<<<<<<<<<OVER ONE MONTH ON, AND THE MAJORITY OF LOSERS HERE ARE STILL MASTURBATING OVER WHISTLE POINTS. PLUS, WE HAVE SOME NEW EDITIONS. IT REALLY IS A SHAME THAT PEOPLE CAN'T GET A REAL HOBBY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

****************LAST UPDATED JANUARY 24TH 2009***********************

WADE HAS FINALLY TAKEN SOME ACTION AGAINST THESE SAD FUCKS BUT IT'S NOT ENOUGH. THE POST HE MADE IN THE "I WASTE MY LIFE FLAGGING SOME TEXT FOR A PICTURE" THREAD WAS IGNORED IMMEDIATELY AND THE FAGGOTARY CONTINUED. A COUPLE OF MODS MAKE IDLE THREATS EVERY NOW AND THEN, BUT WE ALL KNOW IT'S NEVER GOING TO GET LOCKED BECAUSE YOU SAD FUCKS WILL CRY LITTLE THE LITTLE FAGS YOU ARE.

LOCK THE FUCKING THREAD ALREADY. IT'S A FUCKING DUMP.

HOLY SHITTING CHRIST. STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

THEY FINALLY LOCKED THE FUCKING THREAD. AT LONG FUCKING LAST! A DAY FOR COMMON FUCKING SENSE.

NOW YOU SAD TWATS CAN GET A LIFE.

>>>>>>>>>WHAT'S THIS LIST ABOUT?<<<<<<<<<<
This is a list of people who spend their entire waking hours delving deep into a website's review system in an attempt to find whistle points. If you don't know what whistle points are, it's basically a pathetic, insignificant algorithm created by the Newgrounds administrative team. If you do nothing but flag reviews all fucking day, you get a shiny picture of a whistle in your Newgrounds profile. YES, THAT'S IT. A FUCKING PICTURE ON YOUR BLOG. LIFE OR SHINY PICTURE? It's a call most normal people won't make. Sadly, these idiots do.

>>>>>>> LMAO LOOK AT ALL THE SAD FUCKS CRYING ABOUT THEIR WHISTLE POINTS <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

UPDATE: >>>>>> OH MY FUCKING GOD. DOES LIFE GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS? YOU'D THINK IT WAS 9/11 ALL OVER AGAIN. ALL THIS OVER SOME FUCKING WHISTLE POINTS. LOLOLOL. <<<<<<<<<<<<<

ALL I HEAR FROM YOU FUCKS IS "OH, I'M SUCH A WHINY FAGGOT. EVEN THOUGH THE REVIEWS GOT DELETED MY WHISTLE DROPPED A LEVEL". WHICH JUST GOES TO FUCKING SHOW YOU TOSSERS DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT ACTUALLY GETTING RID OF ABUSIVE REVIEWS.

YOU ALSO STOP FLAGGING REVIEWS WHEN YOU REACH DEITY. FUCK ME DEAD, HONESTLY. DON'T GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT ABOUT "CLEANING UP THE SITE" IT'S FUCKING BOLLOCKS. GO CHOKE YOU CUNT.

>>>>>>>>>>THE LIST OF SAD FUCKS<<<<<<<<<<

CORKY52 HE DID AVOID THIS LIST AT FIRST BECAUSE HE GREW A PAIR AND WENT OUTSIDE FOR A CHANGE. SADLY, IT LOOKS LIKE HE WAS REJECTED FROM REAL LIFE AND HAS NOW COME BACK TO NEWGROUNDS AS A PATHETIC, BITTER LOSER WHO LOVES THOSE WHISTLE POINTS. HE CARES SO MUCH ABOUT WHISTLE POINTS, HE THINKS YOU SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO FLAG REVIEWS OLDER THAN HIM ON SUBMISSIONS WHICH HAVEN'T BEEN WATCHED IN YEARS BECAUSE "HURR DUURR, I DIDN'T KNEW BOUT NOT NO DON'T GUIDELINES BACK THERE [ALL THAT IS [SIC]". HE IS A HUGE STATWHORE WHO IS EXTREMELY BITTER BECAUSE HE WON'T BE A MOD. SUCK IT UP FAGGOT AND STOP CARING ABOUT LAME SHIT.

>>>>>>>ACI6<<<<<<<< SPENDS ALL DAY FINDING "ABUSIVE" [THE REVIEWS HE FINDS AREN'T EVEN THAT FUCKING ABUSIVE] REVIEWS ON GOOGLE AND POSTS THEM TO THE SEXUAL AROUSAL OF THE OTHER NEWGROUNDS MEMBERS. THIS GUY IS SUCH A FUCKING LOSER, IT HURTS TO TYPE ABOUT IT. SADLY, SOMEONE HAS TO INFORM THESE FUCKING SAD CUNTS THEY HAVE NO LIFE, OTHERWISE THEY'D NEVER GO OUTSIDE.

>>>>>>[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[____ACI6 EDIT___]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]<<<<

JUST A QUICK UPDATE. THIS FAGGOT STOPPED GETTING WHISTLE POINTS BECAUSE HE WAS RIGHTLY GETTING PENALIZED FOR FLAGGING SHIT THAT WAS LEGIT. WHEN HE LOST HIS ALMIGHTY WHISTLE STATUS, THIS FAGGOT WENT ON A CRYING BINGE SAYING HOW HE WAS GOING TO LEAVE NG, SLIT HIS WRISTS AND MURDER A CHILD. HE FINALLY GREW A FUCKING PAIR OF BALLS AND WENT OUTSIDE. SADLY, HE DIDN'T LIKE THE OUTSIDE AND CAME BACK TO NG TO THRUST HIS DICK ONCE MORE AND GET SOME MORE ****REALLY FUCKING IMPORTANT**** WHISTLE POINTS. ONLY THIS TIME, HE ACTS LIKE A TOTAL FUCKING BADASS TO THE MODS AND QUESTIONS THEM AT EVERY MOVE. DAMN. THANK GOD WE HAVE SOMEONE LIKE THIS MAKING SURE THE MODS DON'T MURDER INNOCENT PEOPLE.

OH WAIT.

THEY'RE MODERATORS ON A SITE THAT CAN GIVE OR TAKE AWAY SOME SHITTY NO-ONE-ACTUALLY-GIVES-A-SHIT-ABOUT WHISTLE POINTS. THANKS ACI6, YOU'RE A FUCKING HERO.

<<<<<<<<<STOP PRESSES>>>>>>>

solraczeravla IS NOW THE KING AT BEING A WHINY SON-OF-A-BITCH FAG. EVERYTIME I THINK I'VE SEEN THE WORST WHINY BITCH IN THE WORLD, SOMEONE COMES ALONG AND TAKES THEIR CROWN. TRUST ME, THIS GUY WILL BE AT THE TOP FOR QUITE SOME TIME. I COULD MURDER THIS GUYS MOTHER AND FATHER, PEEL THEIR FACES OFF WITH MY COCK AND FUCK THEIR CORPSES INFRONT OF HIM AND HE'D STILL BE MORE UPSET OVER HAVING A GARBAGE WHISTLE.

THIS GUY IS FUCKED IN THE HEAD. !!!!!!!!NO FRIENDS ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!

X-terrorist-X THIS GUY POSTS A SHIT LOAD OF REVIEWS HOPING THAT A REVIEW MOD WILL SPOT HIM AND GO "WOW, YOU'RE AMAZING. YOU CAN BE A MOD" BUT IN REALITY, MODS HATE TWATS LIKE THIS. THIS GUY IS JUST WASTING HIS FUCKING TIME. x-terrorist-X, YOU WILL NEVER BE A FUCKING MOD. NEVER. SO STOP POSTING A FUCK TON OF LINKS AND GET A LIFE. FAGGOT. ADMITS THE LIST TOOK HIM 4 (YES, FOUR) HOURS TO MAKE. WE HAVE A NEW RECORD HOLDER.

Phil (THIS GUY IS THE KING AT HAVING NO LIFE)

phantomlassuk (THE "QUEEN" AT HAVING NO LIFE). POSTS A FUCK TON OF ABUSIVE REVIEWS. SHE'S REALLY SAD BECAUSE SHE GOES TO CONTROVERSIAL SUBMISSIONS WHERE PEOPLE ARE CLEARLY GOING TO BE UPSET, AND SHE FLAGS THEIR REVIEWS. HOW FUCKED IS THAT? LMAO: SHE ALSO GOT BANNED FROM REVIEWING AND COULDN'T HACK IT, EVEN THOUGH EVERY TIME SHE POSTS IN THAT LOSER REVIEW THREAD, SHE'S PRACTICALLY SAYING "HEY, BAN THIS PERSON". HYPOCRITE. SHE'S SO DESPERATE TO BE A MOD AS WELL, BUT NEVER WILL BE ONE BECAUSE SHE HAS EVEN LESS OF LIFE THAN KIDRAY, AND THAT'S SAYING SOMETHING. UPDATE: "SHE" STILL CONTINUES TO POST ABUSIVE REVIEWS IN THAT THREAD LIKE THE PATHETIC HYPOCRITE "SHE" IS. BY THE WAY, "SHE" CLAIMS TO BE 25 YEARS OLD. WHO THE FUCKS CARES ABOUT A WHISTLE AT THAT AGE?

>>>> C1ph3r (SPENDS ALL HIS TIME USING GOOGLE TO FIND ABUSIVE REVIEWS - HOW FUCKING SAD IS THAT? UPDATE: HE KEEPS AN ARCHIVE OF ALL THE ABUSIVE REVIEWS HE FINDS. OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD. HE ALSO HAS WET DREAMS ABOUT BECOMING A REVIEW MODERATOR AND BANNING ME FOR NO REASON. BAD-TO-THE-FUCKING-BONE.) UPDATE: BANNED ME FROM DOING SOMETHING. DON'T KNOW, THOUGH. I THINK IT WAS SENDING HIM PMS OR SOMETHING. LOL. <<<<<<

SnawsBall (CRIES LIKE A LITTLE FAG IF YOU POST UN-ABUSIVE REVIEWS)

KAYTEE (USED TO STEAL FLASH SUBMISSIONS. MAKES ALT ACCOUNTS TO GET WHISTLE POINTS. POSTS A FUCK TON OF ABUSIVE REVIEWS BECAUSE "SHE" (YEAH, RIGHT) HAS NO FUCKING LIFE. SHE IS ALMOST THE QUEEN OF BEING A FUCKING SAD FUCK.

InsaniMaster471 (POSTS ALL THE FUCKING TIME THAT GAY WHISTLE THREAD)

Sir-Nuts: (CRIES LIKE A LITTLE FAG WHEN YOU TELL HIM THAT HE HAS NO LIFE. CANT HANDLE THIS BLATANT FACT, SO HE BLOCKS YOUR PMS. HE ALSO POSTS HUGE FUCKING LISTS OF REVIEWS IN RAGE'S THREAD.)

burrito15: ANOTHER CRY BABY FAG. GIVE THIS MAN SOME FUCKING WHISTLE POINTS SO HE JUST SHUTS THE FUCK UP.

antoarts-admin: WAH WAH WAH. I DON'T HAVE A SHINY PICTURE OF A WHISTLE IN MY PROFILE ON NEWGROUNDS. HOW WILL I LIVE WITH MYSELF? SAD CUNT.

vaifan90: CRY BABY FAG.

groundpwndr: BIGGEST FUCKING CRY BABY OF THE LOT. HONESTLY.

The following people are just as sad:

Bloodthorne
lilcheeselad
Megaphor
kleeopatra
resolution
thisusernamesucks
Zrb
GUITARHEROBEAST
SILKS
Franklin-Moore
littleluckylink
RohantheBarbarian
Shadow-1409
ThatNut
MyBlacker
BigJuicy
Chandelier
Jin
someone-else
LiquidSapphire
nobody404
RKThrilla
tomthetwat
Crim

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IF I HAVE MISSED A SAD FUCKER OFF THIS LIST, DON'T BOTHER TELLING ME. IT'S BECAUSE THEY'RE BEYOND PATHETIC.

LIST OF LOSERS WHO HAVE NO LIFE


Comments

You must be logged in to comment on this post.


PhilPhil

2008-08-12 15:48:22

I think it's pretty sad trolling out the wi/h2 forum with you're useless shit, people can choose themeselves what they wish to do in life and you won't make them stop that.

dave-mac-dave responds:

Your*

Dipshit.


DaVeB0TDaVeB0T

2008-08-12 15:54:08

Dont forget dave-mac-dave


Ismael92Ismael92

2008-08-12 15:56:15

BTW, I should be there too.

dave-mac-dave responds:

Read the bottom line, dipshit.


NillionsNillions

2008-08-12 15:59:56

lol, someone's upset because they have a garbage whistle. XD

dave-mac-dave responds:

I had to have a wank over your silver one. DAMN. I bet you get all the ladies.


gnome42gnome42

2008-08-12 16:07:35

youre a sad fucker but you dont really belong on this list... you belong on the list of 5 year olds with mental diseases.

dave-mac-dave responds:

You should write comedy for Channel Five.

Dipshit.


MechablobyMechabloby

2008-08-12 16:21:29

WOW COOL I THINK YOU'RE COOL <3


BuoyBuoy

2008-08-12 17:16:42

haha what swell trollage

dave-mac-dave responds:

Someone has to tell these sad fuckers they have no life. I can't believe they have nothing better to do than to just rim whistle points all day.


GUITARHEROBEASTGUITARHEROBEAST

2008-08-13 12:56:16

woooo I'm on the sad list!!!!!

dave-mac-dave responds:

Dipshit.


flashplayer5flashplayer5

2008-08-13 13:30:12

Just because your whistle is garbage :P

dave-mac-dave responds:

Dipshit.


NillionsNillions

2008-08-13 15:37:55

Well, I probably get more than you. ;o

dave-mac-dave responds:

When you say "probably" it suggests that there is a chance you get some in the first place.

We both know your only love is whistle points.


phantomlassukphantomlassuk

2008-08-13 16:29:21

Thats rich from someone with a garbage whistle. Yes i did get a review ban, but whats your point?. You got banned then? sor,ry but i think you got to much time on your hands to do this list.

dave-mac-dave responds:

You're even more retarded than I initially thought.

Christ, do you idiots honestly think I care about that stupid fucking picture?


burrito15burrito15

2008-08-13 20:26:25

It takes a fag to make a profile like this, your probably a dipshit 11 year old trying to make this before your pussy daddy comes in, then he would tell your mommy and shes gonna punish you by putting her dick up your ass!

dave-mac-dave responds:

Dipshit.


NillionsNillions

2008-08-14 16:31:22

If my only love was whistle points, I'd probably be a fucking Diety by now.

What sounds more sad: making a hate list and coming here every day to troll those who are actually doing something good for the site, or voulnteering an hour or two hours a day (yes, you're greatly exaggerating) to help remove shitty reviews?

Don't bother saying the latter, you know the true answer.

(Updated ) dave-mac-dave responds:

Good for this site? Tell me, if the admins removed the whistle status from your user page, would you still flag reviews? Fuck no, you wouldn't.

All you care about is that shiny picture of a whistle. That's terribly sad.

Edit: An hour or two? Holy fucking shit. You spend two hours flagging reviews? JESUS CHRIST MAN. GO OUTSIDE.


burrito15burrito15

2008-08-15 13:31:41

What a queer you are, cant say anything else but dipshit! >:)

dave-mac-dave responds:

Dipshit.


AzureSignalAzureSignal

2008-08-15 14:17:01

Check your inbox, then update what you said about me.

P.S.: I am easily offended.

dave-mac-dave responds:

You post a fuck ton of abusive reviews, you said you keep an archive of all of the abusive reviews you find and you're always crying over whistle points.

You're one of the saddest fucks on here, there's no way I'm taking you off that list.

By the way, here's the amusing PM he sent me:

"Why are are you doing this to me, please take me off the list. I'm begging you."


NillionsNillions

2008-08-15 15:54:10

You haven't even answered my question.

dave-mac-dave responds:

...

Christ, you're an idiot.


ThisUserNameSucksThisUserNameSucks

2008-08-15 16:31:10

Haha, good job. You actually got a laugh out of me.


ThisUserNameSucksThisUserNameSucks

2008-08-15 17:11:14

Please, more! You entertain me. :]


Little-RenaLittle-Rena

2008-08-15 17:15:57

You missed my name.

dave-mac-dave responds:

Read the bottom line, dipshit.


RohantheBarbarianRohantheBarbarian

2008-08-15 17:43:44

Failure alt is failure. And are you enjoying the ban BBM gave you?

(Updated ) dave-mac-dave responds:

Aww, did you have to go cry to a mod about me? Didn't like hearing the truth did ya?

Cry more.


MGSTrollMGSTroll

2008-08-15 17:48:44

"Losers who have no life". The irony is delicious.

dave-mac-dave responds:

Dipshit.


AzureSignalAzureSignal

2008-08-15 18:22:27

Hey everyone! Don't listen to dave-mac-dave! He's just a pathetic fucktard who has no life. He's so demented, he thinks we're the pathetic fucktards who have no life! Do yourselves a favor. Ignore that queer.

Oh, and the PM he mentioned was fake:

"Why are are you doing this to me, please take me off the list. I'm begging you."

Opinion on the fake PM: dave-mac-dave, once again, YOU FAIL. I never beg, you bitch. Fuck off.

The PM was:

"I clearly said: MOST OF MY TIME ON NG! Not ALL MY TIME. I also visit other sites."

Oh, and dave-mac-dave, don't even bother to try to react, because I'm better than you and God knows that I'll definitely own you. If I spent all of my time flagging reviews, then I would already have Deity since June! If you had a life, then you would be outside, instead of fucking around NG all day to find people you consider pathetic. Now, do yourself a favor and play outside.

Now, show me some respect by contributing to the A.I.M. project.

Take care, everyone!

(Updated ) dave-mac-dave responds:

If you thought this was the most stupid comment ever....


AzureSignalAzureSignal

2008-08-15 21:25:37

Btw, if I become a review mod, I'll ban you for no reason!

dave-mac-dave responds:

..Check this one out.


AntoArts-AdminAntoArts-Admin

2008-08-16 10:33:24

Yeah, you missed yourself...

And by the way, the list is stupid. Wouldn't you get pissed for something like that?

And yeah, if you don't get the internet, then go somewhere else

dave-mac-dave responds:

Yeah, I would be furious if I didn't have a 72x72 picture of a gold whistle in my profile on some INSIGNIFICANT WEBSITE.

Man alive.


AntoArts-AdminAntoArts-Admin

2008-08-16 10:40:25

And the insult get a life is as stupid as it can get...

But I guess you don't know what the word means, it's a bit too complicated for you, I guess...

dave-mac-dave responds:

You only need one fucking period at the end of your sentences, otherwise it reads like a piece of emo poetry.

OH WAIT.


GhyftyGhyfty

2008-08-16 10:51:06

You're such a fucking faggot dude. lol was that Pm supposed to be hurtful GTFO fucker. Now.

(Updated ) dave-mac-dave responds:

Did I hurt your feelings? Aww, go and get some whistle points, I know how hard they make your e-penis feel.

PM I received from this user

"whistle points are really important because other users know how big your e-penis is. If I stop getting whistle points, people won't respect me. Please, don't be a fag and let me get my whistle points, it's really important business."

BY THE WAY, LEARN SARCASM, MORON.


AntoArts-AdminAntoArts-Admin

2008-08-16 10:56:01

I agree to the poster above, are you trying to make us.... sad?

What a baby, that's what you are

dave-mac-dave responds:

Your insults are so fucking lame, it actually hurts to read them.


CastilveinyaCastilveinya

2008-08-16 11:10:12

Chuck Norris is in that list


gibletogibleto

2008-08-16 11:47:31

Well the fact that you took the time to make this shitty list proves you're worse off than us, because at least we're trying to get something. You're just making a list no one cares about.

dave-mac-dave responds:

You're trying to get a FUCKING PICTURE OF A WHISTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A FUCKING PICTURE NO ONE OUTSIDE OF THE WHERE IS HOW TO FORUM ON NEWGROUNDS GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT.

DO YOU SEE MY POINT? DO YOU FUCKING SEE IT?


AntoArts-AdminAntoArts-Admin

2008-08-16 12:04:22

And you get?

Some text?

dave-mac-dave responds:

I get the joy of saving you fags from yourselves.


AntoArts-AdminAntoArts-Admin

2008-08-16 12:07:36

Why can't you just focus on your own life?

And yeah, was it too hard to be a stat whore so you did quit?

dave-mac-dave responds:

Yeah, it was really painful. I couldn't bring myself to stare at some reviews for 12 hours whilst touching myself.


vai90vai90

2008-08-16 12:23:37

Ahahaha, do you really think I cared about you and you're list? Ridiculous, hahaha! xD

The truth? You're very entertaining dude! XDD
Oh, man.

But seriously. There's no need to insult each other on the internet at all. You call all these people fags, because you think they're wasting their life? Well, they seem to enjoy doing it, who do you are to judge that?

Think about, what you're doing here. You should rather listen to some cool tunes or watching movies instead of insulting other people. Everyone'd be happier.

And no matter what you answer, I wont be offended, because you're just doing this for fun I think. You seem to like controversial discussions and getting attention, there's nothing wrong with that. Just cut the insults and I'd be perfectly fine with what you do.

(Updated ) dave-mac-dave responds:

Oh man, how many whistle points did you miss out on writing that out? You'll be happy to know, I didn't read a single word of it.

Although I did pick up the odd bit about you being a loser fuck with no life.


AzureSignalAzureSignal

2008-08-16 13:59:13

>>>>>>>>>WHAT'S THIS LIST ABOUT?<<<<<<<<<<

This is a list of people who spend their entire waking hours delving deep into a website's review system in an attempt to find whistle points. If you don't know what whistle points are, it's basically a pathetic, insignificant algorithm created by the Newgrounds administrative team. If you do nothing but flag reviews all fucking day, you get a shiny picture of a whistle in your Newgrounds profile. YES, THAT'S IT. A FUCKING PICTURE ON YOUR BLOG. LIFE OR SHINY PICTURE? It's a call most normal people won't make. Sadly, these idiots do.

>>>>>>> LMAO LOOK AT ALL THE SAD FUCKS CRYING ABOUT THEIR WHISTLE POINTS <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

ALL I HEAR FROM YOU FUCKS IS "OH, I'M SUCH A WHINY FAGGOT. EVEN THOUGH THE REVIEWS GOT DELETED MY WHISTLE DROPPED A LEVEL". WHICH JUST GOES TO FUCKING SHOW YOU TOSSERS DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT ACTUALLY GETTING RID OF ABUSIVE REVIEWS.

YOU ALSO STOP FLAGGING REVIEWS WHEN YOU REACH DEITY. FUCK ME DEAD, HONESTLY. DON'T GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT ABOUT "CLEANING UP THE SITE" IT'S FUCKING BOLLOCKS. GO CHOKE YOU CUNT.

>>>>>>>>>>THE LIST OF SAD FUCKS<<<<<<<<<<

Phil (THIS GUY IS THE KING AT HAVING NO LIFE)

phantomlassuk (THE "QUEEN" AT HAVING NO LIFE). POSTS A FUCK TON OF ABUSIVE REVIEWS. SHE'S REALLY SAD BECAUSE SHE GOES TO CONTROVERSIAL SUBMISSIONS WHERE PEOPLE ARE CLEARLY GOING TO BE UPSET, AND SHE FLAGS THEIR REVIEWS. HOW FUCKED IS THAT? LMAO: SHE ALSO GOT BANNED FROM REVIEWING AND COULDN'T HACK IT, EVEN THOUGH EVERY TIME SHE POSTS IN THAT LOSER REVIEW THREAD, SHE'S PRACTICALLY SAYING "HEY, BAN THIS PERSON". HYPOCRITE. SHE'S SO DESPERATE TO BE A MOD AS WELL, BUT NEVER WILL BE ONE BECAUSE SHE HAS EVEN LESS OF LIFE THAN KIDRAY, AND THAT'S SAYING SOMETHING.

>>>> C1ph3r (SPENDS ALL HIS TIME USING GOOGLE TO FIND ABUSIVE REVIEWS - HOW FUCKING SAD IS THAT? UPDATE: HE KEEPS AN ARCHIVE OF ALL THE ABUSIVE REVIEWS HE FINDS. OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD. HE ALSO HAS WET DREAMS ABOUT BECOMING A REVIEW MODERATOR AND BANNING ME FOR NO REASON. BAD-TO-THE-FUCKING-BONE.) <<<<<<

SnawsBall (CRIES LIKE A LITTLE FAG IF YOU POST UN-ABUSIVE REVIEWS)

KAYTEE (USED TO STEAL FLASH SUBMISSIONS. MAKES ALT ACCOUNTS TO GET WHISTLE POINTS. POSTS A FUCK TON OF ABUSIVE REVIEWS BECAUSE "SHE" (YEAH, RIGHT) HAS NO FUCKING LIFE. SHE IS ALMOST THE QUEEN OF BEING A FUCKING SAD FUCK.

InsaniMaster471 (POSTS ALL THE FUCKING TIME THAT GAY WHISTLE THREAD)

Sir-Nuts: (CRIES LIKE A LITTLE FAG WHEN YOU TELL HIM THAT HE HAS NO LIFE. CANT HANDLE THIS BLATANT FACT, SO HE BLOCKS YOUR PMS. HE ALSO POSTS HUGE FUCKING LISTS OF REVIEWS IN RAGE'S THREAD.)

burrito15: ANOTHER CRY BABY FAG. GIVE THIS MAN SOME FUCKING WHISTLE POINTS SO HE JUST SHUTS THE FUCK UP.

antoarts-admin: WAH WAH WAH. I DON'T HAVE A SHINY PICTURE OF A WHISTLE IN MY PROFILE ON NEWGROUNDS. HOW WILL I LIVE WITH MYSELF? SAD CUNT.

vaifan90: CRY BABY FAG.

The following people are just as sad:

lilcheeselad
Megaphor
kleeopatra
resolution
thisusernamesucks
Zrb
GUITARHEROBEAST
SILKS
Franklin-Moore
littleluckylink
RohantheBarbarian
Shadow-1409
ThatNut
MyBlacker
BigJuicy
Chandelier
Jin
someone-else
LiquidSapphire
nobody404
RKThrilla
tomthetwat

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IF I HAVE MISSED A SAD FUCKER OFF THIS LIST, DON'T BOTHER TELLING ME. IT'S BECAUSE THEY'RE BEYOND PATHETIC.
>>>>>>>>>WHAT'S THIS LIST ABOUT?<<<<<<<<<<

This is a list of people who spend their entire waking hours delving deep into a website's review system in an attempt to find whistle points. If you don't know what whistle points are, it's basically a pathetic, insignificant algorithm created by the Newgrounds administrative team. If you do nothing but flag reviews all fucking day, you get a shiny picture of a whistle in your Newgrounds profile. YES, THAT'S IT. A FUCKING PICTURE ON YOUR BLOG. LIFE OR SHINY PICTURE? It's a call most normal people won't make. Sadly, these idiots do.

>>>>>>> LMAO LOOK AT ALL THE SAD FUCKS CRYING ABOUT THEIR WHISTLE POINTS <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

ALL I HEAR FROM YOU FUCKS IS "OH, I'M SUCH A WHINY FAGGOT. EVEN THOUGH THE REVIEWS GOT DELETED MY WHISTLE DROPPED A LEVEL". WHICH JUST GOES TO FUCKING SHOW YOU TOSSERS DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT ACTUALLY GETTING RID OF ABUSIVE REVIEWS.

YOU ALSO STOP FLAGGING REVIEWS WHEN YOU REACH DEITY. FUCK ME DEAD, HONESTLY. DON'T GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT ABOUT "CLEANING UP THE SITE" IT'S FUCKING BOLLOCKS. GO CHOKE YOU CUNT.

>>>>>>>>>>THE LIST OF SAD FUCKS<<<<<<<<<<

Phil (THIS GUY IS THE KING AT HAVING NO LIFE)

phantomlassuk (THE "QUEEN" AT HAVING NO LIFE). POSTS A FUCK TON OF ABUSIVE REVIEWS. SHE'S REALLY SAD BECAUSE SHE GOES TO CONTROVERSIAL SUBMISSIONS WHERE PEOPLE ARE CLEARLY GOING TO BE UPSET, AND SHE FLAGS THEIR REVIEWS. HOW FUCKED IS THAT? LMAO: SHE ALSO GOT BANNED FROM REVIEWING AND COULDN'T HACK IT, EVEN THOUGH EVERY TIME SHE POSTS IN THAT LOSER REVIEW THREAD, SHE'S PRACTICALLY SAYING "HEY, BAN THIS PERSON". HYPOCRITE. SHE'S SO DESPERATE TO BE A MOD AS WELL, BUT NEVER WILL BE ONE BECAUSE SHE HAS EVEN LESS OF LIFE THAN KIDRAY, AND THAT'S SAYING SOMETHING.

>>>> C1ph3r (SPENDS ALL HIS TIME USING GOOGLE TO FIND ABUSIVE REVIEWS - HOW FUCKING SAD IS THAT? UPDATE: HE KEEPS AN ARCHIVE OF ALL THE ABUSIVE REVIEWS HE FINDS. OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD. HE ALSO HAS WET DREAMS ABOUT BECOMING A REVIEW MODERATOR AND BANNING ME FOR NO REASON. BAD-TO-THE-FUCKING-BONE.) <<<<<<

SnawsBall (CRIES LIKE A LITTLE FAG IF YOU POST UN-ABUSIVE REVIEWS)

KAYTEE (USED TO STEAL FLASH SUBMISSIONS. MAKES ALT ACCOUNTS TO GET WHISTLE POINTS. POSTS A FUCK TON OF ABUSIVE REVIEWS BECAUSE "SHE" (YEAH, RIGHT) HAS NO FUCKING LIFE. SHE IS ALMOST THE QUEEN OF BEING A FUCKING SAD FUCK.

InsaniMaster471 (POSTS ALL THE FUCKING TIME THAT GAY WHISTLE THREAD)

Sir-Nuts: (CRIES LIKE A LITTLE FAG WHEN YOU TELL HIM THAT HE HAS NO LIFE. CANT HANDLE THIS BLATANT FACT, SO HE BLOCKS YOUR PMS. HE ALSO POSTS HUGE FUCKING LISTS OF REVIEWS IN RAGE'S THREAD.)

burrito15: ANOTHER CRY BABY FAG. GIVE THIS MAN SOME FUCKING WHISTLE POINTS SO HE JUST SHUTS THE FUCK UP.

antoarts-admin: WAH WAH WAH. I DON'T HAVE A SHINY PICTURE OF A WHISTLE IN MY PROFILE ON NEWGROUNDS. HOW WILL I LIVE WITH MYSELF? SAD CUNT.

vaifan90: CRY BABY FAG.

The following people are just as sad:

lilcheeselad
Megaphor
kleeopatra
resolution
thisusernamesucks
Zrb
GUITARHEROBEAST
SILKS
Franklin-Moore
littleluckylink
RohantheBarbarian
Shadow-1409
ThatNut
MyBlacker
BigJuicy
Chandelier
Jin
someone-else
LiquidSapphire
nobody404
RKThrilla
tomthetwat

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IF I HAVE MISSED A SAD FUCKER OFF THIS LIST, DON'T BOTHER TELLING ME. IT'S BECAUSE THEY'RE BEYOND PATHETIC.
>>>>>>>>>WHAT'S THIS LIST ABOUT?<<<<<<<<<<

This is a list of people who spend their entire waking hours delving deep into a website's review system in an attempt to find whistle points. If you don't know what whistle points are, it's basically a pathetic, insignificant algorithm created by the Newgrounds administrative team. If you do nothing but flag reviews all fucking day, you get a shiny picture of a whistle in your Newgrounds profile. YES, THAT'S IT. A FUCKING PICTURE ON YOUR BLOG. LIFE OR SHINY PICTURE? It's a call most normal people won't make. Sadly, these idiots do.

>>>>>>> LMAO LOOK AT ALL THE SAD FUCKS CRYING ABOUT THEIR WHISTLE POINTS <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

ALL I HEAR FROM YOU FUCKS IS "OH, I'M SUCH A WHINY FAGGOT. EVEN THOUGH THE REVIEWS GOT DELETED MY WHISTLE DROPPED A LEVEL". WHICH JUST GOES TO FUCKING SHOW YOU TOSSERS DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT ACTUALLY GETTING RID OF ABUSIVE REVIEWS.

YOU ALSO STOP FLAGGING REVIEWS WHEN YOU REACH DEITY. FUCK ME DEAD, HONESTLY. DON'T GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT ABOUT "CLEANING UP THE SITE" IT'S FUCKING BOLLOCKS. GO CHOKE YOU CUNT.

>>>>>>>>>>THE LIST OF SAD FUCKS<<<<<<<<<<

Phil (THIS GUY IS THE KING AT HAVING NO LIFE)

phantomlassuk (THE "QUEEN" AT HAVING NO LIFE). POSTS A FUCK TON OF ABUSIVE REVIEWS. SHE'S REALLY SAD BECAUSE SHE GOES TO CONTROVERSIAL SUBMISSIONS WHERE PEOPLE ARE CLEARLY GOING TO BE UPSET, AND SHE FLAGS THEIR REVIEWS. HOW FUCKED IS THAT? LMAO: SHE ALSO GOT BANNED FROM REVIEWING AND COULDN'T HACK IT, EVEN THOUGH EVERY TIME SHE POSTS IN THAT LOSER REVIEW THREAD, SHE'S PRACTICALLY SAYING "HEY, BAN TH

dave-mac-dave responds:

THIS PRETTY MUCH PROVES YOU HAVE NO LIFE.


GhyftyGhyfty

2008-08-16 17:13:42

Ok listen to this. You used to want to get whistle points. You failed at it, now you're trolling people that want to get whistle point. Seriously, the fuck?

dave-mac-dave responds:

At no stage have I ever wanted whistle points. Otherwise I'd turn in to you.


vai90vai90

2008-08-16 17:46:54

Of course you read my text, you just fail at thinking of a proper reply other than "you're a dipshit" or something like that.

dave-mac-dave responds:

Dipshit.


AntoArts-AdminAntoArts-Admin

2008-08-17 08:58:23

Let me guess, your favorite word is....

Dipshit?

Is that a description of yourself?

(Updated ) dave-mac-dave responds:

What is it with you and painfully lame insults? Go and fuck your whistle points you cry over so much; a mourning child cries less over his mother dying, for fuck sake.


vai90vai90

2008-08-17 10:00:48

Ha, pwnd.

dave-mac-dave responds:

Dipshit.


AzureSignalAzureSignal

2008-08-17 11:29:44

Btw, I no longer focus on Whistle Points. I'm going for Blam/Save Points now. Hmm... looks like you don't give a fuck about them either. Anyway, you gotta stop pissing others off. What's the point of calling us losers with no life? What does it do to you? Your account is around since 2004 and it looks rather new! Go outside instead of fucking around NG trying to populate your fucking list by finding people you misjudge. I spend several minutes volunteering to NG by getting rid of abusive reviews, while you do nothing at all but find random accounts to consider them losers! So, do yourself a favor. Go play outside and everyone will be happy.

P.S.: The archive was a lie. I'm only saving the reviews under text files to populate the massive list I submit often.

dave-mac-dave responds:

TL;DR


AzureSignalAzureSignal

2008-08-17 17:03:24

I'm also the one who started the A.I.M. project. It's some kind of massive game.

dave-mac-dave responds:

You're also the one who started the W.B.C (Whiny Bitch Club)


MintPawMintPaw

2008-08-17 18:01:18

looking for my name... ok then good


SolraczeravlaSolraczeravla

2008-08-17 19:35:13

I have a life, pal, the problem is that lots of users care about this, and it's a site issue that should be fixes, so no more new crybabies arrive with a Garbage whistle (such as yours, BTW).

The guy with no life here, is you, just look at the bigass list you made, that needs way more time than just flagging some abusive reviews, and on top of that, you know what most of them did.

And... no, seriously, you chose the wrong guy, only yesterday i started noticing the problem getting bigger, and since nobody moved, i simply created the thread copy/pasting the information of Rage's post, after that i just placed the links to contact admins there, and... that's pretty much it =/

But i must say that it's somewhat cool to see myself on the top of that list, it's even funny, because i never thought I would get so much attention O_O

So, yeah, I just got bored, created the thread, and now I'm the number 1 (yay).

But seriously, get a life dude, there's some fresh air out there, life isn't about creating enormous lists of users, some may have no life, too, but some of them don't give a shit about your list, just as I do.

Cheers.

dave-mac-dave responds:

It's taken me a total of about 5 minutes to type that list up. You spend all fucking day flagging and crying over reviews.

My day consists of going out, having a good time and coming on here to see you sad fucks cry your pathetic little eyes out over something so insignificant, nobody apart from you understands it.

Seriously, the " I have a life, but you obviously don't, troll" line is a crock of shit. I'm not the one crying here. I'm here mocking your sad little lives for a couple of minutes a day.


AzureSignalAzureSignal

2008-08-18 14:26:07

">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IF I HAVE MISSED A SAD FUCKER OFF THIS LIST, DON'T BOTHER TELLING ME. IT'S BECAUSE THEY'RE BEYOND PATHETIC."

So, take me off the list. I'm beyond pathetic.


SolraczeravlaSolraczeravla

2008-08-18 16:39:03

Sure, whatever you say ;)

dave-mac-dave responds:

have a tissue.


phantomlassukphantomlassuk

2008-08-18 19:54:35

Thanks im glad i got an award its nice, to see you updated your list. Why the garbage whisle if you dont care about points?.


AzureSignalAzureSignal

2008-08-18 21:07:38

Yeah, if you didn't give a flying fuck about Whistle Points, then your Status wouldn't be Garbage. It would be Normal.

dave-mac-dave responds:

I flagged submissions which weren't abusive to piss Wade off.


AzureSignalAzureSignal

2008-08-19 14:03:26

FUCK YOU FAGGOT!

dave-mac-dave responds:

LMAO. YOU REALLY ARE A SAD FUCK.


FroFro

2008-08-19 17:19:47

I agree with this one.

groundpwndr: BIGGEST FUCKING CRY BABY OF THE LOT. HONESTLY.

dave-mac-dave responds:

You should really agree with all of them, as I am telling no lies here. Maybe I'm being harsh, but I'm also being extremely truthful.


X-TERRORIST-XX-TERRORIST-X

2008-08-19 17:36:04

Yea guys he's being truthful, I do post huge lists :)

But I don't want to be a mod? How did you come up with that?

dave-mac-dave responds:

Why else would you waste your life doing it? No one gives a shit about it. A couple of fags will go "oooooooo, wow, I want your cock in me" but they don't really care. In fact, they've already forgotten it was you who posted it.

Waste of time.


X-TERRORIST-XX-TERRORIST-X

2008-08-19 17:42:33

Maybe I do it to help people? And I spend my time being useful instead of making shitty lists bashing people who do?

Grow up..

(Updated ) dave-mac-dave responds:

Help people? FUCKING HELP PEOPLE? Go to Africa and feed the starving. Build houses for the fucking homeless. Quench the thirsty. Shop for an old person.

GIVING PEOPLE WHISTLE POINTS DOESN'T MAKE YOU A HERO.

Fuck me, "help people"? Jesus Christ. This situation is worse than I initially thought.


ThisUserNameSucksThisUserNameSucks

2008-08-20 13:03:41

I love you.